Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Foundation Shades

Video:

Hey guys!
So recently I've been on the hunt for my shade in the new Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation. I did a bit of research via google and found my match which was when I realized I should probably do a post to potentially help others out! I will also put this post in a separate page, so that it is easily accessible for reference in the future. Now I don't use a ton of different foundations because I'm very particular about my foundation. I need it to do certain things and when I find one that is everything I need it to be, I'm sticking to it. That said, Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (as of right now) is my HG foundation. You can tell in the picture below that I'm almost out! I say as of right now ONLY because I have not tried the Whipped Creme foundation out to the fullest. Rest assured I will keep you all updated if my HG foundation changes!


EDIT: June 23, 2013
MY HG Foundation has changed! It is now CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in the shade 857 Golden Tan. Read my review HERE.


From Left to Right:
Bare Escentuals Original, Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme, Revlon Colorstay Liquid in Golden Caramel and Toast, Makeup Forever HD, Nars Sheer Glow in Barcelona and Syracuse, and Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream.

Swatches:

Visit my other blog post about finding your foundation match HERE
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector
This is more like a really great tinted moisturizer
Shade: Medium/Deep
NARS Sheer Glow

Video:

Amazing for colder/dryer months, as it definitely does give a "glow." Not entirely ideal for summer.
Great for those with dry skin. If you have oily skin, I would definitely avoid.
Shade: Syracuse for summer
Barcelona for winter
Makeup Forever HD Foundation

Video:

Too yellow for my liking.
Shade: #153 Golden Honey
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation

Video:

ALL TIME FAVORITE
Shade: Toast for summer
Golden Caramel for winter
Bare Minerals Original Foundation

Video:

Not impressed, I liked the matte formula a hell of a lot better.
Shade: Medium Tan
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation

Video:

DYING to put this to the ultimate test.
Shade: 160 Rich Ginger
REVIEW: Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation post and video.
Hope this helps someone out there!
xo